Contact Us



Contact us

FAQ’s / Misconceptions

Q: What do I have to do when I turn 65, if I do not want to go on Medicare?
A: If you are still working and have employer insurance coverage, then you do not have to do anything. If you are receiving Social Security payments, you will automatically get your Medicare card about 3 months prior to 65 and you will need to deny and send back Part B notice with card that you don’t want it and are delaying enrollment.
Q: Will I get a penalty if I do not sign up for Medicare at 65?
A: If you are on an employer insurance and still working past age 65, you will not be penalized at that time.
Q: What if I do not take medications, do I still need a prescription drug plan?
A: Yes, if you don’t sign up for a prescription drug plan you will be penalized, and that penalty never goes away.
AZ License # 17344257
CO License # 632352